GFNY Peru set in Cusco had one of the most beautiful courses and was captivating right until the end. Watch the race video here!
Course details for competition racing (long course):
- Start from Plaza de Armas (3,420 meters AMSL)
- Sacsayhuamán (3,640 meters AMSL)
- The Sacred Valley of the Incas (3,000 meters AMSL)
- Puka Pukara (highest course point – 3,800 meters AMSL)
- Subida Valle Sagrado – where the early escape from the peloton took place
- Back up Puka Pukara (3,800 meters AMSL) – the last and deciding part of the race
- Finish at Plaza de Armas (3,420 meters AMSL)
Missed your chance to participate at GFNY Peru this year?
You’re in luck because GFNY will return to Cusco, Peru in 2022!